Wednesday, February 9, 2011

vessel of goodness





the Spiritual "side" of this woman leaves me timid to try to fit such weak words into a description of her, and my encounter with her. she is a vessel of goodness that overflows onto all of those around her. she performed the perfect wedding ceremony of my friends. she led the traditional "song and dance" at the reception. she prepared a feast of local delacasies that fed to the point of fullness an extremely hungry group of travelers. she treated us/me to my first taste of poi, a very distinctive food made from taro. she is someone that is doing extra amounts of loving to counteract the opposing forces, and she is doing it with regal grace. i am a fortunate man to have met her. with that, i leave the rest of the description up to these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment