Sunday, June 26, 2011

up next, for your viewing pleasure...





i am evidently going to be posting about my portrait project for the next year or so, even though i finished taking the photos on may 8th... and that is o.k. i guess that i have more enticing items on my plate most days, though this blog sure fancies my palate. i spread my creative juices over a variety of projects (including raising my children,) so, the available juice to put into this blog is sometimes not even a sip's worth, and i want it to be something worth drinking... therefore, it gets set aside until enough "extra" creativity remains in the tank to pour into this. and, i don't want this to end up being some type of afterthought or dumping ground for runoff, so... it gets tricky. but not impossible. this gentleman was quite the gentleman for his photo shoot. i was with my oldest daughter, on my way to pick my youngest, when i spied a lively group of co-workers in front of their building on a break... i turned around quickly to catch them before they separated and got back to work. as i have mentioned before, it is common for one person to get called out when i ask a group if i can take a portrait of one of them... and often, everyone in the group agrees on who the lucky one should be. this subject was as willing to do it as his buddies were to nominate him, and from there everything went just as Planned, and here are the Perfect results. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment